Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to develop unshakeable faith and God-given purpose in each student.
Our Core Values
Standing on the bible as our foundation.
Character & Community
Helping students develop high moral and ethical standards, providing and modeling a loving community.
Individual Academic Excellence
Individualized education with high expectations. Helping students and parents see and achieve potential in every student.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the one true God, our eternal Creator, the infinitely perfect Being, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 40:28; 44:6-8; Matthew 28:18; Hebrews 1:10-12)
- We believe in God the Father, the Ruler of the universe and our heavenly Father. (1 Timothy 6:15-16; Hebrews 1:3-4, 2:5-9)
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, truly God and truly man, our crucified and risen Savior and Lord. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His literal, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal, bodily return in power and glory. (John 1:1-18; Isaiah 7:14, 9:6; Matthew 1:18-24; 1 Corinthians 15; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 1, 9, 10)
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Triune God, Who indwells us when we place our trust in Christ. (Ephesians 1:13; Ephesians 4:30;2 Corinthians 1:22)
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative, all sufficient Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe that Jesus Christ died, bearing the penalty for our sins, and was buried; that He rose again providing forgiveness, and eternal life, by God’s grace alone, for all who trust in Him. (1 Cor 15: 1-7; Romans 10:9-10)
- We believe God has a plan and purpose for every person which is only to be found in Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 2:10)
- We believe God created human beings as either male or female. (Genesis 1:27, 2:21-22; Mark 10:6-9)
- We believe marriage is instituted by God and is between one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:23-24; Matthew 19:4-6)
- We believe in the grace of God, who has saved us, not because of who we are or what we have done, but as a gift received by faith alone.(Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7)
- We believe that Christ has commissioned us to make disciples of all nations, including our children and grandchildren to posterity. (Matthew 28:18-20;Mark 16:15)